Gut Guardians Podcast – Episode 24: Being 10% Human w Alanna Collen

Alanna Featured ImageIt’s become a common phrase throughout those who are involved with the microbiome: we are 10% Human. The other 90% of the genes in our body are from our microbes. Alanna Collen joins the show to discuss just this. Grace and Matt dig in to Alanna’s newest book, “10% Human: How Your Body’s Microbes Hold the Key to Health and Happiness.” Alanna discusses her research in the microbiome and its importance for our everyday lives. This episode explores antibiotics and weight gain, leaky gut, and asking the right questions about microbiome. 


Show Notes

10% Human 

@AlannaCollen